The #1 Green Screen app for the iPad in Education, now available for the iPhone too! Green Screen by Do Ink makes it easy to create incredible green screen videos and photos. Classroom-tested by kids and teachers, this app emphasizes ease-of-use and simplicity while still enabling fantastic results. With Green Screen by Do Ink, you can tell a story, explain an idea, and express yourself in truly creative and unique ways.
You know what a "green screen" effect is, right? Its used in the movies to make it look like the actors have landed on an alien planet, and its used on TV to make it look like your local news announcer is standing in front of a weather map. The green screen effect works by combining images from multiple sources into a single video. These images can come from photos or videos in your camera roll, or from the live video camera.
• use the live video camera, or import prerecorded videos, photos, and artwork
• combine up to 3 image sources at a time
• record videos in high definition or standard definition formats
• capture still photos and save them to the camera roll
• scrollable timeline makes it easy to sequence your videos and photos
• trim videos on the timeline to keep only the parts you want
• move, scale, and rotate image sources
• color picker tool makes it easy to set the chroma key color
• crop and mask tools to remove unwanted areas in your image sources
• mix audio tracks from your videos and from the live camera
• save videos and images to your camera roll, or to cloud-based storage services such as Dropbox and Google Drive
• export Green Screen project files for archiving or for sharing with others
Making videos with Green Screen by Do Ink is fun, and you can use it to make movies that entertain and amaze. But there are loads of practical uses for this app, too! Use it to explain ideas visually, to make more compelling presentations, to tell stories that engage your audience. Whether it’s for fun, for school, or for work, Green Screen by Do Ink makes it easy to express yourself in a unique and captivating way. See examples at www.pinterest.com/doink0040/
"Versatile, easy to use movie maker yields great results...numerous uses for student projects...kids will have a blast using their imaginations.." – Common Sense Media, Graphite.
"Every kid I tried this with loves it as well as their parents...Use Green Screen as part of a project based learning unit...highly recommended.." –Teachers With Apps
"Already becoming one of my favorite classroom apps." – EdTech Junkies
"Green Screening and creativity go hand-in-hand.. with the amazing DoInk Green Screen app for the iPad." – UKedChat
"Recording in it is easy as pie and can be used in elementary, middle or high school." – Examiner.com
Do Inks excellent Green Screen app is a fantastic addition to the amateur film makers armory." – iPad Insight
"Single best green screen app ever produced..." – iPadEducators
ABOUT DO INK
Created by the team who also created the Animation and Drawing by Do Ink app for the iPad, featured in App Store Essentials: Painting and Drawing" and recipient of the Editors Choice Award from Childrens Technology Review.
Read case studies and lesson plans from teachers using Green Screen by DoInk at blog.doink.com
Connect with us on Twitter twitter.com/DoInkTweets
Please send any suggestions, feedback or questions to email@example.com.